THE VISION: (John 4:23-24) "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
- To love and worship God the way that He desires.
- To show forth His glory in song, in word, and in deed.
- To lead others by following the Holy Spirit.
WHAT GOD IS DOING: (John 16:13-14) "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you."
- Moving us away from the stagnation of ruts and traditions.
- Leading us to avoid the fads that feed the flesh.
- Placing words and songs upon the hearts of those who truly seek and worship Jesus.
- Increasing the anointing to show forth His glory.
WHERE HE IS TAKING US: (Psa 107:21-22) "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing."
- Lives of worship that proclaim and show forth His glory throughout the earth.
- Fullness of unity with the will of the Father, through the Spirit.
- A boldness to give our all without reservation.
RESULTS: (Psa 40:3) "And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD."
- Manifestations of His glory.
- Increase of the kingdom.