1. People really desire a deeper walk with Christ.
2. Ministry in the church involves people helping people.
3. True spiritual holiness includes a standard of living that reaches beyond the church doors.
4. Our ability to serve Christ and others comes from a deep personal commitment to devotion and prayer.
5. Personal conflicts are a result of spiritual warfare. The conflicts increase the closer we get to Christ.
6. People are in need more than they are at fault.
7. Judgmental attitudes bring division in the Body of Christ.
8. Suffering is a norm of life for the Christian. It produces compassionate people.
LIVING WORD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP - “Established to dispense salt and display light in the community. A lighthouse, a place of refuge, where hurting people can be at home. Brokenness and pain can be admitted. Room for failure and loss, for those who have it all together. A willingness to reach out and help wounded people find inner healing and the courage to go on.”
For Flocks To Flourish - They need acceptance, freedom, love, lots of reinforcement, regular nourishment, room to fail, an atmosphere of expectation true enthusiasm, freedom to laugh, to respond, to serve, to weep, to be completely who they are, to be able to disagree, to ask questions, to hold others opinions, even to fuss.
( I Thessalonians 2:3-10 ) "Our doctrines are pure. We are put in trust with the gospel, not to please men, but God. Not in flattering words. We are gentle among you. We also give our lives to Jesus Christ, so that nothing is brought against our honesty."
( I Peter 4:2 ) "That I should no longer live the rest of my life in the flesh to the lust of men, but to the will of God."
(Philippians 3:1-14 ) "Rejoice, beware all gain is loss for Christ. To know Him and the power of His resurrection. I count not the things I have obtained, but I forget those things behind and reach forth to things before me"
PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH - Colossians 1:9-29
PURE LOVE GIVES TO OTHERS.
SALVATION IS EXTENDED TO THE WEAK AND THE STRONG
“Pray that the Word of the Lord may go forward unhindered and prove its glorious power as it does with you." ( I Thessalonians 3:1 )